Full adult new and returning members enjoy all the benefits listed above with full playing privileges (as long as you are a member in good standing).
Davisville Tennis Club recognizes those that are under 18 years of age as of January 1st of the new year.
Members of Davisville Tennis Club have the option to put their membership on hold for the upcoming season.
If a member chooses not to return in the current year, the deferred membership allows for the member to be considered for membership the following year BEFORE the waiting list is considered. Deferred membership will NOT allow the member to have playing privileges.
Deferred membership features:
- Applicable for both Adult and Jr. Members
- Applications for Deferred Memberships must be received before the returning member cut off date – March 1
- A member can obtain a Deferred Membership for no more than 2 consecutive years
- A member must be in ‘Good Standing’ to qualify for a Deferred Membership
- There will be no refunds offered on Deferred Memberships
- For the purposes of DTC Social Events only, Deferred Members will be considered members
- Deferred Members will not be allowed to vote at general membership meetings
An ‘associate’ or ‘social’ member of Davisville is appropriate for any individual that wants to be involved in all of our social activities. An associate member does not have any playing privileges.
Associate membership features:
- Applications for Associate memberships will be accepted at any time and are good for one year
- A member can continue to be an Associate member for an indefinite length of time
- There will be no refunds offered on Associate memberships
- There are no limits to the number of Associate memberships at DTC
- Obtaining an Associate membership will not change a person’s position on the waiting list.
- Associate members will not be allowed to vote at general membership meetings
Honorary Memberships at Davisville Tennis Club are awarded to senior members who have made tremendous contributions to the life and development of the club. An Honorary Lifetime Membership must be recommended by the Executive Committee and then may be conferred upon any Senior Member by a resolution passed by not less than two-thirds of the votes cast at an annual or special general meeting.