Learn from the best
Group and Private Lessons
For more details about these programs scroll down. To register directly press the buttons below.
Adult Day Camp
Last year we offered this program for the first time and it was well received. This year we are offering it during Spring and Summer, running Monday to Friday from 10am – noon. The adult clinics are a great way to improve your game in a hurry! With 5 consecutive days of tennis you are sure to notice improvement by weeks end. The weekly program will cover a multitude of topics from technical work, tactical feedback and match play every Friday! Both doubles and singles play will be covered in the sessions. This program is also available to non members of the club.
The ratio of students to pro will be 4/1 so space will be limited to a maximum of 12 players per week. All levels of play are welcome, you will be grouped according to your playing level. To find out more information and register click here or contact Brian directly here.
This year we offer group lessons focused on improving your strokes and footwork, on singles strategy and new this year: doubles strategy.
You can book lessons as sessions become available. Once you click the buttons below, you will be taken to Brian’s website. You will have to register and then book your lessons.
Spring Session#1 Dates (4 weeks)
April 22 – May 18
Rain make up week: May 20 to May 25
Payment by: April 15
Spring Session#2 Dates (4 weeks)
May 27 – June 22
Rain make up week: June 24 to June 29
Payment by: May 20
Summer Session #1 Dates (4 weeks)
July 2 – July 27
Rain make up week: July 29 to Aug 3
Payment by: June 24
Summer Session #2 Dates (4 weeks)
Aug 6 – Aug 31
Rain make up week: Sept 3 to Sept 7
Payment by: July 29
Fall Session Dates (4 weeks)
Sept 9- Oct 5
Rain make up week: Oct 7 to Oct 12
Payment by: Sept 2
Adult Group Lesson Policies:
- Participants in the group lessons must be DTC members before they sign up (no exceptions).
- Registration can be made online only through the club website. Registration is done by logging in to the member’s page. There you will find a link to register for lessons. Please check important dates for registration and payment above. No email signups will be accepted.
- All lessons take place on Court 6 at the appointed time.
- Class size is a minimum 3, but not more than 4 participants. If there are less than 3 sign-ups we reserve the right to cancel the class. Cancellation decisions will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Payment is by cheque, cash, or EMT (firstname.lastname@example.org for Brian). All prices include the appropriate taxes. Please make cheque payable to Brian Ahlberg (cash or cheque should be dropped at the Club with the on-call steward, attn Brian Ahlberg)
- Payment must be received by the due date posted on the website.
- Persons on the waiting list will be added to classes if space becomes available. Persons added from the waiting list will have until the start of the first class to make payment.
Make up classes are given only for rain.
- Make up classes will be held the week after the session ends. Make up classes may not be held the same time or night as the regular classes. Refunds will not be given if the participant cannot be available for the makeup class.
- If the make up classes cannot be made up due to rain during the make up week then refunds will be given. Refunds are not given for any reason other than rain.
- If the weather is questionable, please call the club house prior to leaving for the club. The court supervisor will let you know the status of the class
- Adjustments to the adult clinics’ structure may be made as the season goes along. Please check the website carefully when signing up for any changes that might have occurred.