Learn from the best
Group and Private Lessons
For more details about the next session of adult group lessons, press below.
NEW! Adult Day Camp
This is a new program offering this year at the club running Monday to Friday from 10am – noon. The adult clinics are a great way to improve your game in a hurry! With 5 consecutive days of tennis you are sure to notice improvement by weeks end. The weekly program will cover a multitude of topics from technical work, tactical feedback and match play every Friday! Both doubles and singles play will be covered in the sessions. This program is also available to non members of the club.
The ratio of students to pro will be 4/1 so space will be limited to a maximum of 12 players per week. All levels of play are welcome, you will be grouped according to your playing level. To find out more information and register click here or contact Brian directly here.
Spring Session#1 Dates (4 weeks)
April 23 – May 19
Make up week: May 22 to May 6
Payment due date: April 16
Spring Session#2 Dates (3 weeks)
May 28 – June 16
Make up week: July 2 to July 6
Payment due date: May 22
Summer Session Dates (7 weeks)
July 2 – August 25
Make up week: August 27 to September 1
New:Live Ball Saturdays for 4.0! – a ball is permanently in play, very dynamic and lots of fun!
New: Cardio Tennis (2.5) and Point Play Tennis (3.5) for singles tennis situations.
Payment due date: July 2
Monday August 6 (Civic Holiday) no classes will be held.
Fall Session Dates (7 weeks)
September 4- October 6
Make up week: October 8 to 13
Payment due date: August 27
Monday September 3 (Labour Day) no classes will be held.
Adult Group Lesson Policies:
- Participants in the group lessons must be DTC members before they sign up (no exceptions).
- Registration can be made online only through the club website. Registration is done by logging in to the member’s page. There you will find a link to register for lessons. Please check important dates for registration and payment above. No email signups will be accepted.
- All lessons take place on Court 6 at the appointed time.
- Class size is a minimum 3, but not more than 4 participants. If there are less than 3 sign-ups we reserve the right to cancel the class. Cancellation decisions will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Payment is by cheque, cash, or EMT (firstname.lastname@example.org for Brian). All prices include the appropriate taxes. Please make cheque payable to Brian Ahlberg. It can be mailed to the instructor’s home (see addressed below) or physically turned in at the clubhouse. Cash payments are accepted, made either at the club (receipt will be given) or turned in directly to Brian (please don’t mail cash payments).
99 Davisville Ave., TH unit # 5
Toronto, ON, M4S 0A8
- Payment must be received by the due date posted on the website.
- Persons on the waiting list will be added to classes if space becomes available. Persons added from the waiting list will have until the start of the first class to make payment.
Make up classes are given only for rain.
- Make up classes will be held the week after the session ends. Make up classes may not be held the same time or night as the regular classes. Refunds will not be given if the participant cannot be available for the makeup class.
- If the make up classes cannot be made up due to rain during the make up week then refunds will be given. Refunds are not given for any reason other than rain.
- If the weather is questionable, please call the club house prior to leaving for the club. The court supervisor will let you know the status of the class
- Adjustments to the adult clinics’ structure may be made as the season goes along. Please check the website carefully when signing up for any changes that might have occurred.