DTC Dress Code
Davisville Tennis Club does have a dress code in effect during all club hours. This code has been developed over time by our executive and membership to increase the enjoyment of the game for all of our members. All members and guests at DTC are expected to abide by the dress code at all times. Failure to follow the dress code will result in the loss of playing privileges.
The DTC Dress Code must be followed as outlined below. Proper attire is expected during all club hours, including holidays.
Should a member neglect the code in any way, the Court Steward on duty will advise the member that she/he may play or complete one 40-minute period of court time. No further court time will be allowed until proper attire is worn.
Why Enforce a Dress Code?
- Ensure the safety of Davisville Tennis Club members
- Provide a professional sports person attitude on the courts
- Create a stronger sense of club spirit and association
- Clearly define the difference of club hours versus public court times
- Maintain and enhance the image of Davisville Tennis Club as one of the best in the city.
Note: Repeat dress code violations can result in loss of playing privileges.
Click here to download our dress code PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)